- Recent development
Sonor is a sample editing program, that was primarily designed for use with VTi's Printer Port and Econet Sound Samplers, providing samples for Desktop Tracker.
- 26-bit software (ArcFS format)
- 26-bit software (SparkFS format)
- 32-bit software (most recent build)
- Manual (ArcFS format)
- Manual (SparkFS format)
- Samples (ArcFS format)
- Samples (SparkFS format)
Note that you can also use samples from SonorJnr.
Notes on 32-bit version
There are a few things that are currently known as not working on the 32-bit version:
The splash screen isn't present (probably not a biggie)Fixed 2018-04-02 in Jenkins build 13
- There are no sampler drivers, so you can't sample anything
- If you create a new sample and click on "OK", then it 'll
hang indefinitelycreate a crap sample. This is because there are no sampler drivers, and it's waiting for the non-existant driver to finish...not filling in the memory correctly. If you want to create a blank sample, click on "Create" instead of "OK" in this dialogue box. Hanging indefinitely fixed 2018-04-02 in Jenkins build 13
- Input oscilloscope and FFT windows aren't working for the same reason as above
The output FFT isn't workingFixed 2018-04-02 in Jenkins build 13
- Saving a sample as a module will produce a 26-bit module
- The crash dump code has been removed
- The playback routine is the same as it was on the original Archimedes - which means Acorn μ-law playback.
- The version numbers are all over the shop. I can't currently compress a new image for the splash, and I can't find my template editor that works with RISC_OSLib+